Sunday, March 28, 2010

so the saga continues. As we talked about earlier, this week Scott moved into being a big boy. On Wednesday, we had a better day. We stayed home and peeped on potty several times, without the spankings. I think Scott figured out Mom was not going to let him win this time. I think we had one accident with #1 and #2. I am so thankful I stuck with this decision. I am still working on potty training this little boy. He is so smart and stubborn and one day I hope we can channel that. Thursday was an even better day in our jouney. We had once when Scott went to the potty by himself. He got to go with daddy to feed the cows and had a #2 accident in his "undoweao" which upset him. We are one step closer to being there. Friday ws an even better day. Gangies and Popies(Gransy and Popsy) came to visit and we showed them what a big boy scott has become. We are so blessed to have such wonderful grandparents. See later post for more on that. Saturday he had no accidents. I look forward to saving so much money on diapers.

No comments: