Thursday, March 18, 2010

Playing catch up.. again

WOW! Once again I am behind in keeping up. I feel that way a lot. I am posting some random thoughts and them some great pics with wonderful memories.

How great is...

snuggling with your five year old before she gets up to go to kindergarten, her looking at you and saying "I love you mom, you are my favorite mom ever" in that sleepy voice.

snuggling witn you one year old and rocking her to sleep when you have been so diligent to put her to sleep in her bed so she can "learn to go to sleep on her own."

knowing your daughter has great friends who are from Christian families.

hearing your son who is wide open say "Excuse me, right before he interrupts instead of repeating mommy 8 times.

having a husband who loves Jesus and watching him grow into the leader he needs and wants to be.

being so blessed and taking those blessings for granted.

watching your daughter do something she loves and feel so at home..even if it's not my passion.

seeing your son being sweet to BOTH his sisters, espcially watcing him love on little one.

hearing your one year old repeat the word "argue" and exchanging that did you hear what i heard look with your husband and laughting about it. (just to clarify- it was H1 doing the aruguing..not us)


I just want to get these memories down before they are gone. I think I will never forget the children saying things certain ways but as I sit here i have a hard time remembering those same things.

Thank you Jesus for these wonderul children who give me these important memories.

No comments: