Thursday, March 18, 2010

H3 is ONE!


I can't believe that my BABY is one. ON march 5 Klaire Dobson Holland, aka H3, left the world of being a baby. She is getting so big. She is crawling everywhere. Pulling up and trying to stand alone is another milestone we have met. Walking is on the horizon and coming up very quickly.

The cake was soo cute. Hot pink and green polka dots on top of zebra striped layer. We had Gransy and Popsy, Nana and Papa and Mom and Dad with your brother and sister. You got lots of clothes and some other stuff. Your favortie thing was the stroller/walker Mom and Dad got you. It gets you moving. You also gto a ball from each grandmother and more clothers. Your closet is full by the way.
Below is a letter I wrote for Klaire to read as she ages:

Klaire, I love you so much. When we found out we were having another girl i got so excited becasue I knew taht you and Kennedy would have each other and be a joy to me when you are grown ups. A brother is great but when they get married it's not like having a sister to go to themall with, or make those hard decisons. I didn't have a sister and therefore missed out on a special relationship that I saw from some of my friends and their sister. you are so special in yoour own way. I have enjoyed every moment fo your develpment. I watch in awe and excietment at your milestones instead of anticipation and worry that it's not at the right time. I look in your eyes and wonder who you willbe one day.

As I watch you interact with your brother and sister I smile at the love each of you show each other. Scott has been interesed in you from day one. Kissing and hugging you constantly. I have to tell him to get out of your grill. One day you will understand that phrase(and probably roll your eyes). Kennedy has become more attached to you the more you can communicate.

On your first birthday yo are talking like crazy.I hear your language developing every day. I hear Mama, Dada, bye bye on a regular basis. Bubba comes up every now and then on the day of your party you said keke which is what scott called kennedy.

I am so proud to call you my daughter, you are beautiful and sweet and spunky. Can't wait to see you grow into who God wants you to be. Always remember taht you have been lifted up to Jesus since you were in mommy's tummy. you are His child and He loves you. I thank Jesus every chance I get for a healthy, beautiful babby girl like you.

In God's Love,
Mommy

No comments: