Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter

Easter this year was great. We went to the service at the PAC. I was there early taking pictures of families for the slide show and totally missed my family so the pics you will see are pics of my kids when we got home. Klaire is not so excited about getting her picture made.

We went to have our pics made with the animals at Jodi's in VB and she cried pretty much the whole time. She hated the bunnies and chicks. One of my college friends works with Jodi and put a chick on her head. SHe was furious. Hilarious. Daddy got to go with us for pictures and then we went to pay for our new furniture,hoping it might be in. No such luck. But we are excited about getting it. I bought our couch and love seat when I was single and moved into my apartment. It was a used set from a friend of my mom's who barely used it. Sean's chair is five years old and beginning to crack at the head and the stuffing is coming out of one of the arms. Someone has been in that chair at least 20 hours a day since I got it when I was pregnant with Kennedy. It has rocked babies many a night. This is where Kennedy and I spent the first six weeks of her life.. day and night. Our new couch is a bassett. Can't wait to get it. I may have to have help arranging it.

No comments: