Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Growing Kids Sale.

Growing kids sale was today. I usually LOVE this sale. I get ready weeks ahead and put my stuff in to sell and wait for the big day. I got in line at 2 for the doors to open at three. There were quite a few people in front of me. Some had been there since 11. Not that important to me. I am pleased with what I got but still was not impressed with the sale. the toys were soo hard to shop and they didn't have much play equipment outside. Oh well. I got lots of good stuff, just to name few, peaches and cream outfit for h3, another two outfits sitll tagged from orginal store, several pair of shorts for scott. Some khaki some denim, thomas slippers, a play outfit with bling for h1. Scott got thomas slippers, a htomas floor puzzle as well as brand spankin' pair of stride rite sandals. I found a cute dress and leggins for h1 with tags still attached. Good deals but not as much to choose from this year. Just sayin.

No comments: