Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Just keep swimming

Thanks so much to our sponsors for this year. Dan and Tonya at Eagle One Logisitcs!! They helped make us look so sharp on and off the field.You two are great. Glad we got to know you.

This is the cool slide every kid there went down at least a hundred times. Okay maybe a little exaggeration but those kids loved it! Who wouldn't?
here are two of the three girls on our team, Kennedy and LeahDunking each other is so fun, why? All in good fun I suppose.

Our tball party was last night and we had such a great time. Thanks to the Young Family for hosting such a good party. The kids had fun but it was a very enjoyable evening for the adults too.



Our team came in first place in the younger 5 and 6 year old league. Great way to finish the season, even though we didn't get to make up our two rainouts. I wish we played a little longer into the summer. It is so fun to be at the ballpark. Most of my summer memories begin and end with either watching or playing. I want my kids to experience that too. sorry, spiderwebbing.

Back to the party, it got stared off on the right foot. I had to go back to pick up something I forgot so the guys were in charge. Maybe not such a good choice around water. Example:bree's party from last year when Scott fell/jumped? in. Soo, when I arrive back at the party I am told that both of my children have been down the slide without floaties. That's okay because they are both excellent swimmers. Three years of lessons, they ought to be Olympians by now according to dad. The scary part is when my husband informs me that they were debating about who was going in after our children because Scott somehow ended up swimming over his sister in the water. Chris apparently didn't wait for the discussion, he went in fully clothed. Thanks Chris!!
The kids had a ball and got their trophies. After realizing they placed first the excitement was mounting. then more swimming. Hamburgers and hot dogs cooked by the grill master, aka Sean Holland, was the menu of choice. eating, swimming and ending the season on a good note was
awesome.

No comments: