Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Promises, Promises

This is the title of Kennedy's favorite song at children's choir. I am so proud of her for going to choir and singing so good. Her teacher was Ms. Billie Lensing or Lauren McNutt. Choir is one of Kennedy's favorite activies. She sang "God is a Strong Tower, Promises which is a great praise song for kids because it is repetitive. At the end of the year program in May, there were only five kids there to perform but the program is bigger than that. THis is the first year that the church has had preschool and children's choir and it will only get better. It brought back so many memories of children's choir to me. I loved to sing at church when i was Kennedy's age. She is such a great singer and listener. I can't wait to see and hear her grow and change with age. SO proud of my little singer.

No comments: