Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Klaire Bear


Klaire Bear! This is what she was called the first few minutes after she came. Our nurse used that name and we LOVED it so we have made it stick. Sean calls her Dobber as in Klaire Dobson Holland, after a family that is close to my family grwoing up. She is growing up so fast. She started walking about a month ago. Klaire is aso feeding herself when I let her. I don't like a mess so I feed them as long as possible. She does pretty well probably because she doesn't want to waste any of it. Ha WOW! She is almost running. Trying to keep up with H1 and H2 as we refer to them. H3 is smiling and beginning to talk. She is putting her sign language to good use. She uses more for pretty much everything, usually asking for more to eat.
Today she looked at our friend Sharon and said "share share" This started with my other friend Mischelle's daughter calling Sharon that name. One day last week she said "gansy" (gransy) I am almsot positive. Hearing Klaire use words and walk makes me realize how grown up she is getting.
It is bittersweet to think she might be the last Hollands
kid on this branch of the tree. You win, Tara.
Things that make me sad she is the caboose:
baby smell (the good ones)
the cute fabric carol hartsell is getting in
scott won't have a brother
cuddling on the couch with no talking
baby sign language
each milestone she passes will be the last
Things that make me happy she is the caboose:
baby smells(the bad ones)
NO MORE diapers!! eventurally
she has a sister
scott won't have a brother
trips to school programs, tball, or any other event without an infant
maybe she will LOVE dance, gymnastics, and paegants and HATE dirt and horses
the fact that I have a "baby girl"
No more weddings to pay ofr


No comments: