Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fancy Nancy

As I looked through my memories aka pictures, I realized that I had not blogged about Kennedy's birthday party. She turned 6 and had a hard time deciding what she wanted to do forher party. We have done one, dora, horses, my little pony, and the horses again. Soo, she thought she wanted to do horses but when we talked about it several times, she finally came up with Fancy Nancy. Nancy is one of her favorite characters to read about. She wanted to play gams at her party. The kids had sack races,


stilt races (which the big kids did pretty good with but the little kids... not so much)

musical chairs and played with the parachute. How much fun was that for a bunch of 6 year old girls, oh and Pierce, the ONLY big boy. he is K's cousin and she HAS to invite him so we let him decide if he wanted to be the only boy and smart guy he said sure!


Here is the cake Kennedy picked out. She descibed it to me as a three layer cake that is pink and purple. I thought it would be iced that way but Carla knew better. Kennedy and I had a "girls day" one day and went to Hobby Lobby and she picked out these imbellishments. Pretty good Fancy Nancy cake. Way to go H1!! I can't believe she is six. I watch her grow up more every day and am thankful that I get to stay home and do that. I am also thankful this little girl has good friends to share her birthday and that she is healthy enough to celebrate.


No comments: