Wednesday, December 10, 2008

All is back to normal...somewhat

okay, so we brought Reuel home from the hospital yesterday and all seems to be well. They think his heart is fine and that the pain is from a pulled muscle? Testing is still ongoing to explore more options.... my guess hiateal hernia(sp) or gallbladder. This comes from hearing the dr. speak of dr. jackson, my mother who knows just enough to be dangerous.
House is moving along.. like a Tulley. Slow buy steady right? tile laid in two of the three bathrooms and cabinets are being nailed together tomorrow. Hope that means he plans on staining them tomorrow also. Looks like it might be Monday on those cabinets which puts carpet back also. We leave a week from Friday to go to Searcy for Christmas with my family. I hope we get those two things done before we leave.

Kennedy is growing so much. She is such a big girl. She is sleeping in her "new" room. Picture this: carpet remnant over concrete with a bed in the middle o the room. I wasn't about to fight her b/c I want her to sleep in there when the baby get here. I am letting her assert her independence. Is it really worth the battle when we are going to beg her to sleep in there in a month. She is loving it and it was her idea. SO.. that makes it better to sleep in there. Scott is talking in sentences and finishing words with the correct syllables after the surgery. Mere and Mel would be so proud, my speech pathologists.
Baby is growing and growing and so is mommy. I did good at first losing weight but I have found it all now. I am going to have to work my butt off when she gets here(literally and figuratively. ) Still can't agree on names..HELP! I would like to go to the hospital with some choices at least.

No comments: