Wednesday, May 5, 2010

kids and technology


Soo I get an email from my mom today that was delivered sometime yesterday. Ok, it's an email you think. This email came from Kennedy to my mom. On Saturday we had a "girls day" and went to Fianna for their annual May day for garage sales on the hunt for a playhouse and some other intersting finds. side note: we didn't find much. Anyway, back to story at hand, kennedy was playing with my mom's iphone. yes, she has one and I don't. She was asking questions about my mom's middle name and so we just thought she was curious.
Somehow she had figured out how to get to notes, typed in the message to my parents, Gransy and Popsy, and then manuvered to the email app and tried to email it to my mom. Crazy how they just know who to do work electronics. Love how smart she is. It is hard for me to believe we are almost done with kindergarten.


No comments: