Wednesday, January 27, 2010

There's a First Time for Everything




Another excitng thing going on is Klaire's(aka H3 or Dobber) first day of Mother's
Day Out. She is only 10 months oldso I really had a hard time sending her, although it was out of necesstiy the first two weeks. I was working for Adult ed and macsteel from 7 in morning til 7 tahtn night..so I needed ehr to go. i thoguht we could try it and then if she didn't like or I didn't like it we could always do something different. I was so thrilled when she reached for ms. Pat (who is her teacher)the first time in the room. She is in the same room that she goes to for Sunday morning and Wednesday evenings. I am so glad she likes to go and makes my life easier to get things done. She is so good, ms. pat is just in love with her. Thanks ms. pat!!

No comments: