Thursday, January 8, 2009

It is Thursday, I have been fighting Scott to go to bed for 30 minutes. He has been taking lessons from sister. he usually goes down so easy.

Today has been a good day. We had our ultrasound today. I am 32.5 weeks and the baby is measuring 33.5 weeks. She weighs 4lbs and 15 ounces already. I hope she doesn't get too big. The tech said not to worry she won't get bigger than 8.5 lbs. That is huge to someone who delivers 6 and 7 lb babies. (with no epidural) Ekk! We got to see her in 4D and she smiled at us. She is soo cute.

The new year is beginning as expected. Resolutions, trying to get back on schedule, and having fun all at the same time. I am reading the book "One Month to Live" It reminds me how I should be living although I don't always follow my own advice.

2 comments:

Tonia Hobbs said...

Oh good news about baby! I am glad everything is going well, and you look great! I enjoy your blog. I added you to my roll!

hannah said...

hi pumpkin!

how are you feeling?